Who we are
“You can live a lifetime and at the end of it, know more about other people than you know about yourself” Beryl Markham
We’re a small team but have big ideas for our clients. We project manage everything from the initial enquiry to sign off ourselves and we are always happy to come and see you and talk to you.
We set the company up to work collaboratively with organisations, delivering training and development programmes which are tailored to their needs.
The organisation consists of Maggie Shannon and Sally Watson.
Maggie has a professional background in the social housing sector.
- Worked at Director level in housing organisations for over 20 years
- Has a track record of growing businesses and keeping colleagues engaged
- Qualified coach and mentor
- Board experience, finds governance fascinating
- Loves running, art, walking on the moors, and playing the piano
Sally is a leading academic in the field of leadership and management education.
- Has worked with many global businesses to transform performance
- Holds a PhD in Politics and Master’s degrees in Conflict resolution and Management Development
- Initiated and directed the MA in Hospice Leadership at Lancaster University Management School
- Loves Shakespeare, poetry and boxing
Sally and Maggie’s work together began in 2007 when they devised and implemented a ground-breaking new programme ‘Leading from the Middle’ to support cultural change and organisational development within the housing sector. This has now been adapted for others, including the hospice sector.